💼
Briefcases
In Monopolio, the chests are called briefcases.
All the briefcases are tied to a fixed price thanks to our oracle.
Briefcase
% BUSINESS
% BUSINESS
Price
T1
96% Entrepreneur
4% Corporate
20$
T2
96% Corporate
4% Executive
100$
T3
96% Executive
4% Millionaire
500$
T4
96% Millionaire
4% Sheikh
2500$
T5
100% Sheikh
12.500$
To buy a briefcase you will have to pay 70% in the game token and the other 30% in BNB. (You only need to have both tokens in your wallet and when you buy the briefcase you will be charged for both tokens at the same time).
Distribution of the proceeds from each business transaction:
  • 70% $TOKEN for the reward pool.
  • 25% in BNB for equipment.
  • 5% in BNB for token liquidity.
Copy link